Completed Finnish Level I or be able to ask simple questions, make brief statements and write basic sentences in Finnish. If you need help with assessment, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This course focuses on further developing the fundamentals of the language. The course will continue to build vocabulary and sentence structure. It will also put additional emphasis on grammar. Facts about Finland will provide a meaningful and productive way of learning the language. There will be many opportunities to practice pronunciation by communicating in small groups.
By the end of this course, you should be able to:
- respond and converse on basic topics using correct pronunciation;
- write more complex sentences; and
- read elementary passages.
12-WEEK COURSE SCHEDULE
January 17, 2019 – April 4, 2019
6:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Our classes take place at a central location in Toronto, Ontario Canada near public transportation (normally by a TTC subway or streetcar). Information about classroom location will be sent to registered and paid students prior to the start of class through e-mail.
Cost (WINTER 2019)
$450 plus HST (regular registration)
for one 2-hour session per week for 12 weeks
PROMOTION FOR WINTER 2019
- Register on or before December 10, 2018 for $50 off regular registration fee (discounted to $400)
- Register between December 10, 2018 to January 1, 2019 for $25 off the regular registration fee (discounted to $425)
Click here or the button below to register now!
Any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
You can also be added to our mailing list here for future promotions and e-mail!
Before registering, view our Refund and Cancellation Policy.